Wedding Songs that your guests will love!
As your go-to, most-trusted wedding professionals, allow us to help you pick out wedding songs that live up to the hype! After all, your music is an integral part of your wedding day. We have come up with a collection of fabulous wedding songs, so you don’t have to. We’ve made it even easier by creating a playlist that you can find on Spotify.
Have you ever thought about your prelude music? Prelude music is a collection of songs that will be played 30 minutes prior to the start of your ceremony as your guests take their seats. The music you choose will set the tone for the rest of the night. With that being said, choose music that fits your style. We suggest finding instrumental covers for your favorite songs!
Wedding Party and Groom Processional
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- I’m Gonna Be – Sleeping at Last
- Somewhere Only We Know – Lily Allen
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – Haley Reinhart
- Speechless – Dan & Shay
- I Get To Love You – Ruelle
- Best Day of My Life – American Authors
- Paradise – George Ezra
- This Will be – Natalie Cole
Your cocktail hour music should be a good mix of fun and classy. Your wedding DJ can help you choose the perfect playlist that fits your style.
- Girls Like You – Maroon 5
- Love on Top – Beyonce
- 24 K – Bruno Mars
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
- Bring Em’ Out – T.I.
- Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
- You Are the Reason – Calum Scott
- Hey Pretty Girl – Kip Moore
- Shallow – Lady Gaga and Brandley Cooper
- My Little Girl – Tim McGraw
- Forever Young – Rod Steward
- I Loved Her First – Heartland
- Simple Man – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Because You Loved Me – Celine Dion
- The Greatest Love of All – Whitney Houston
During your dinner, your guests will be chatting and eating. So, chances are they are not paying as much attention to the song selection. While the music that you choose should still match the overall vibe you are going for, they shouldn’t be too distracting to your guests.
- Raise Your Glass- P!nk
- Wanna Be – Spice Girls
- It’s Raining Men- The Weather Girls
- Hot in Herre – Nelly
- Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye
- Pony- Ginuwine
- Gonna Fly Now – Bill Conti
- Boys Round Here Blake Shelton
- Yeah – Usher
- How Sweet It Is – James Taylor
- Cake by the Ocean – DNCE
- Honey Bee – Blake Shelton
- Lucky – Jason Mraz
It’s time to get your guests on the dance floor! Check out our Spotify playlist to see our most popular songs that will get your guests up and moving.
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
- Shut up and Dance – Walk the Moon