The Oak Hall
A LUXURIOUS, MODERN GARDEN WEDDING VENUE
THIS LUXURIOUS MODERN BARN IS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR AN INTIMATE WEDDING
The Oak Hall is our newest wedding venue. It can accommodate up to 75 guests and offers a choice of ceremony sites from ancient oak tress to a charming open-air chapel. This luxurious modern barn is a the perfect place for an intimate wedding.
This venue is temperature-controlled to keep our guests comfortable throughout the year. It also features a 12-foot high ceiling with white ship-lapped walls, statement chandeliers, wooden tables, and romantic market lighting- making it the perfect balance of refined rustic and modern industrial.
You Choose the Ceremony Site
Customized for you
The wedding ceremony is where all the magic happens. Our
three ceremony locations can be completely customized to fit your dream vision. You will work closely with our designers to handpick each element of your design.
Whether you choose to keep it simple and allow nature to do the work or fill the space with beautiful flowers, it is all up to you!
Surrounded by lush foliage, this open-air Chapel blends tradition and enchantment for your ceremony.
The Greenhouse is complete with reclaimed windows and is surrounded by a rosemary garden.
The Oak Tree
Our closest ceremony site to The Oak Hall. Tie the knot underneath a canopy of leaves adorned with hanging Spanish moss.
All-inclusive Wedding Package Details
The Oak Hall Wedding Package
Wedding Cost Estimate: $15,245-$18,245
The Wedding Package at The Oak Hall offers you all the essentials for your big day while still allowing you to customize your wedding so that your vision shines through, without the stress of planning.
This package includes:
- Five-hour event time for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.
- Private use of The Oak Hall property, a lush, outdoor garden setting for your big day.
- Designated outdoor cocktail hour area with seating.
- Private area available 90 minutes before your ceremony, for dressing and finishing touches.
- Private area available 60 minutes before your ceremony. (Time staggered to ensure couple arrives separately without being seen)
- Classic bar option to serve 5 beers, 5 wines and 4 pre-blended signature cocktails provided by you. Bartender, ice, cups, beverage dispensers, kegerator and non-alcoholic beverages included.
- Grand finale to your night with a sparkler send off.
- Customized menu from our chosen caterer to provide appetizers, and dinner with two entrée selection served buffet style by Cross Creek Ranch banquet professional.
- Custom-designed wedding cake and/or dessert bar with our preferred bakery; allowance determined by guest count
- Services of our preferred professional DJ and sound system for your ceremony and reception
Included Design/Decor Options
- Personalized service from our professional Fresh Florist Designer to meet with you to design and customize your ceremony and reception decor.
- Custom created fresh designer-quality flowers, floral allowance with our professional Fresh Florist Designer
- Decorated ceremony area
- Ceremony seating
- Welcome table with custom décor for guest sign-in
- Custom aisle décor
- Custom alter décor, including your choice of arch tailored to your design
- Table for your unity ceremony
- Wooden farm tables complete with garland centerpieces, napkins, and your choice of chargers
- Industrial chairs
- Glassware and flatware
- Customized ceremony space complete with arch and aisle decor
- Your choice of our inventory of table numbers, chargers, candle holders, and battery-operated candles
- Center reception chandelier
- Romantic market lighting draped from the ceiling
- Framed printed menu for beverages served at the bar and framed printed menu for your buffet
- Your choice of inventory of card boxes and holder with décor
- Custom created fresh floral centerpieces for guest tables
- Custom printed seating assignment of your choice
- Hand-built modern industrial bar area
- DJ booth
- Cake table
Freedom to Choose
- Every couple is unique, which is why you have the freedom to select a photographer that suits your style.
- The ceremony is the most important part, we want the person who officiates your celebration to be of your choosing.
*Price based on 50-person guest count. Price varies based on guest count and desired wedding date. Additional guests over 50 billed at $110.00 per person.
All packages require the couple to provide photographer, videographer, hair & makeup, officiant and alcohol.
Experience The Difference
CCR was magical from the very first day I stepped foot on property to take a tour. The entire venue is absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t imagine our wedding day anywhere else. Once we signed our contract, the team was just a call/email away and they kept all the planning on a smooth timeline. ~Dana Marsilio