French Country Inn
A LUSH OUTDOOR GARDEN WEDDING VENUE
Outdoor Garden Wedding Venue in Tampa, Florida
Our French Country Inn is an intimate and charming open-air structure that can accommodate up to 75 guests. This venue offers a lush ceremony site surrounded by gardens and towering ancient oak trees.
Recently renovated and beautifully decorated, the inside of this venue offers a timeless, elegant aesthetic with a subtle Parisian flair. This garden venue features an outdoor bar, romantic bistro lighting, a cocktail lounge area, and a quaint reception space.
All-inclusive Wedding Package Details
The Classic Wedding Package at the French Country Inn
Wedding Cost Estimate: $12,995-$13,995*
The Classic Wedding Package at the French Country Inn offers you all the essentials for your big day while still allowing you to customize your wedding so that your vision shines through, without the stress of planning.
This package includes:
- Four and a half-hour event time for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception with further time available prior to the wedding for the couple.
- Designated outdoor cocktail hour area with café tables and lounge seating
- Cornhole lawn game.
- A Private Suite will be available 90 minutes before your ceremony, for dressing and finishing touches.
- The Garden Room will also be available for relaxation 60 minutes before the ceremony.
- Classic bar option to serve 5 beers, 5 wines and 2 pre-blended signature cocktails provided by you. Bartender, ice, cups, beverage dispensers, kegerator and non-alcoholic beverages included.
- Customized menu from our chosen caterer to provide appetizers, and dinner with one entrée selection served buffet style by Cross Creek Ranch banquet professionals.
- Custom-designed wedding cake and/or dessert bar with our preferred bakery; allowance determined by guest count
- Services of our preferred professional DJ and sound system for your ceremony and reception
- Fresh designer-quality wedding party flowers; floral allowance with our preferred florist.
Included Design/Decor Options
- Personalized service from our professional Wedding Designer to meet with you to design and customize your ceremony and reception décor.
- Custom created floral décor for your event created with high-quality silk florals.
- Large selection of accessories, furniture, signage, props, and florals for you to choose from.
- Decorated ceremony area
- Welcome table with custom décor for guest sign-in
- Custom aisle décor
- Custom alter décor, including your choice of arch tailored to your design
- Table with hurricane globes for your unity ceremony
- Decorated reception area
- White sheers with tiebacks
- Personalized monogram to hang above reception entrance
- Center reception chandelier
- Romantic twinkling lighting draped from the ceiling
- Framed printed menu for beverages served at the bar and framed printed menu for your buffet
- Gift area, appetizer table, buffet table and cake table
- Coordinating floor length tablecloths for your buffet and cake table
- Your choice of inventory of card boxes and holder with décor
- Set up team will put up pictures or DIY items you may bring
- Whether planning a candy bar, a favor display or a dessert bar, our set up team will set it up using glass dispensers, tongs, scoops, our décor items, our platters of varying sizes or items you may bring
- Reception seating at 60″ round tables or feasting-style banquet tables
- White Chiavari chairs, upgraded chairs available
- Your choice of our inventory of table numbers, silver or gold chargers, candle holders, and battery-operated candles
- Floor-length linens in your choice of color
- Your choice of our inventory of custom napkins and napkin rings
- Silverware, china and glassware; water and champagne glasses, on guest tables
- Your choice of wedding party head table or sweetheart table, with linens, your choice of custom designed backdrop, and special seating for the couple
- Custom created silk floral centerpieces for guest tables including use of our décor accessories and containers
- Custom handwritten seating assignment of your choice
- Romantic twinkling lighting above dance floor
- DJ booth
- Use of our beautiful serving set
- Elegant reception buffet including appetizers
- White lights lining outdoor buildings
Freedom to Choose
- Every couple is unique, which is why you have the freedom to select aphotographer that suits your style.
- The ceremony is the most important part, we want the person who officiatesyour celebration to be of your choosing.
*Pricing starts at 62 person guest count and increases based on the year of your desired wedding date. Prices listed above are based on average cost. Additional guests over 62 billed at $85.00 per person.
All packages require the couple to provide photographer, videographer, hair & makeup, officiant and alcohol.
Experience The Difference
Our wedding at Cross Creek Ranch was better than we could have ever imagined! From start to end, the staff was so helpful and took care of everything. The venue is clean, beautiful, and every vendor they work with is amazing. Our cake was delicious, the DJ had everyone dancing all night, the flowers were vibrant and fresh, and the food was outstanding. Choose this venue for your wedding! You will not regret it! ~Daniela Messerian, Bride