Carriage House Stable
A RUSTIC BARN WEDDING VENUE
rustic beauty meets natural elegance
Our Carriage House Stable is a 5,700 square foot barn that can accommodate up to 150 guests. This venue offers a choice of ceremony sites from an enchanting forest to a secret garden and more. Our ultra-romantic stable is the ideal mix of rustic beauty and natural elegance.
This venue is temperature-controlled to keep our guests comfortable throughout the year. It also features authentic stable stalls, a hand-built antique vintage bar, DJ booth, customizable lounge area, dance floor and vast outdoor cocktail space complete with vintage seating and lawn games.
You Choose the Ceremony Site
Customized for you
The wedding ceremony is where all the magic happens. Our
three ceremony locations can be completely customized to fit your dream vision. You will work closely with our designers to handpick each element of your design.
Whether you choose to keep it simple and allow nature to do the work or fill the space with beautiful flowers, it is all up to you!
The Enchanted Forest
Towering oak trees produce a shady space while the lushfoliage creates an intimate vibe. This ceremony site can seat up to 150 guests.
The Secret Garden
The Secret Garden ceremony is a hidden gem and perfect for couples that arelooking for a lush blank space to make their own.
The Oak Tree
The Oak Tree is our closest ceremony site to the Carriage House Stable. Tie the knot underneath a canopy of leaves adorned with hanging Spanish moss.
All-inclusive Wedding Package Details
The Classic Wedding Package
Wedding Cost Estimate: $21,995-$27,995*
The Classic Wedding Package at the Carriage House Stable offers you all the essentials for your big day while still allowing you to customize your wedding so that your vision shines through, without the stress of planning. Here are some of the details included in this package.
The Classic Wedding Package Includes:
- Five-hour event time for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.
- Private use of the Carriage House Stable property, a lush outdoor setting for your big day.
- Choice of outdoor ceremony location: The Enchanted Forest, The Secret Garden, or The Oak Tree.
- Climate-controlled Carriage House Stable for your reception.
- Designated outdoor cocktail hour area with vintage café tables and market lighting
- Game lawn for your guests to enjoy, with outdoor seating, cornhole, giant Jenga, and horseshoes.
- Private Cottage, available two hours before your ceremony, for dressing and finishing touches. Complete with refreshments and beverages.
- Private Den, available 90 minutes before your ceremony, complete with refreshments and beverages.
- Classic bar option to serve 5 beers, 5 wines and 4 pre-blended signature cocktails provided by you. Bartender, ice, glassware and non-alcoholic beverages included.
- Grand finale to your night with a sparkler send off.
- Selection of customized menu from one of our approved caterers to provide appetizers, and dinner with two entrée selections served buffet style by Cross Creek Ranch banquet professionals.
- Custom-designed wedding cake and/or dessert bar with our preferred bakeries; allowance determined by guest count.
- Services of our preferred professional DJ and sound system for your ceremony and reception.
- Fresh designer-quality wedding party flowers; floral allowance of $750 with our preferred florist.
- Team of wedding planning professionals to see you through a seemless planning process from the time of booking to the big day.
- Professionally trained day-of staff for banquet service, set up and breakdown, coordination, and more.
- See Our Team for more information.
Included Design & Decor
- Personalized service from our professional Wedding Designer to meet with you to design and customize your ceremony and reception décor.
- Custom created floral décor for your event created with high-quality silk florals.
- Large selection of accessories, furniture, signage, props, and florals for you to choose from.
- Decorated ceremony area
- Welcome table with custom décor for guest sign-in
- Custom aisle décor
- Custom altar décor, including your choice of arch or doors tailored to your design
- Table with custom décor for your unity ceremony
- Custom design floral swags and use of lighted marquis LOVE sign on our bridge.
- Decorated reception area
- Your choice of personalized monogram and décor to hang above Stable entrance
- Your choice of our inventory of furniture and accessories to create a welcome area on our front porch
- Romantic twinkling lighting draped from the ceiling
- Elegant chandelier lighting, including your choice of our inventory of chandeliers hung above guest tables
- Entry table with specialty linen, and custom created décor
- Incorporation and set up of your personal touches supplied for design including photos, favors, memorial station, candy bar, etc.
- Your choice of inventory of card boxes and holder with décor
- Your choice of two cake tables, decor, accents, and stands or serving sets.
- Reception seating at 60″ round tables or feasting-style banquet tables
- White garden chairs, upgraded chairs available
- Your choice of our inventory of table numbers, chargers, candle holders, and battery-operated candles
- Floor-length linens and napkins in your choice of color
- Your choice of our inventory of napkin rings
- Silverware, china and glassware; water and champagne glasses, on guest tables
- Your choice of wedding party head table or sweetheart table, with specialty linens, your choice of custom designed backdrop, and special seating for the couple
- Custom created silk floral centerpieces for guest tables including use of our décor accessories and containers
- Elegant buffet presentation with personalized décor
- Two-tiered wooden appetizer table
- Custom handwritten menu for your buffet, bar menu of your choice, and seating assignment of your choice
- Designer dance floor
- DJ booth
- Vintage-style stationary bar area, complete with two kegerators, drink dispensers for pre-mixed signature cocktails, and antique wash bins to chill your provided alcohol selections.
Freedom To Choose
- Every couple is unique, which is why you have the freedom to select a photographer that suits your style.
- The ceremony is the most important part, we want the person who officiates your celebration to be of your choosing.
*Pricing starts at 100 person guest count and increases based on the number of guests and the day of the week. Prices listed above are based on average cost. Additional guests over 100 are billed at $125.00 per person.
All packages require the couple to provide photographer, videographer, hair & makeup, officiant and alcohol.
Experience The Difference
We had our wedding on the first Saturday of the new year. The process of getting married can always tend to be a little overwhelming and especially everything with COVID. However, this team at this venue were constantly keeping in touch and trying to help us along the entire process. ~Samantha, Bride