Join us as we show you our favorite 6 unforgettable wedding moments.
Your big day should be filled with love, joy and unforgettable wedding moments! If you are looking to enhance your wedding day experience, check out our favorite six memories.
- We are used to carrying a bride’s dress during her wedding day, but a T-Rex tail? Not so much. This is why our staff was so excited when Amanda inflated her T-Rex costume (that she purchased years prior to her wedding day) and walked right up to her fiance for the best first look ever!
2. A second line parade is a popular New Orleans tradition where a Brass band leads the wedding party and guests from the ceremony to the reception. Who says you have to be in New Orleans for this fun moment?
3. This Carnivalesque mini-bash is called La Hora Loca! This is definitely a great way to amp up your reception.
4. The first look is an emotional moment between the couple on the wedding day…or is it? If a bride can successfully get a groomsman into a wedding dress, then we are all for it!
5. Calling all animal lovers! Yes, you can have alpacas at your wedding. And yes, your guests will love it!
6. For all of our fishing enthusiasts, this is the best garter removal we have ever seen! You may be thinking, will this actually work? Our answer is yes. It most definitely will!