Curate your wedding style with the pros here at Cross Creek Ranch
Let’s work to curate your wedding style together! We know that there are a million little things that you have to think about when you begin your wedding planning process. Some tasks you will love while others may seem like the end of the world (looking at you seating charts). That is why we often present to you blogs to help get you through your planning process and a whole team of professionals to back you up and answer any questions you may have.
When you have officially booked your venue and date, it’s going to be time to start curating your wedding style. But what does this mean? Your wedding style is a beautiful blend of personal touches, colors, details, and elements that are all visually cohesive to represent a day that is just as unique as your love story.
We are here to bring you 4 steps on how to style your wedding and bring your vision to life.
1.Have an inspiration board – aka Pinterest. Free and easy to use, Pinterest is the #1 place to pull together wedding ideas and styles that inspire you. As you begin to pin different photos to your wedding inspiration board you should start to notice a trend. Are you drawn to the idea of an outdoor ceremony underneath a canopy of leaves or a candle-lit reception filled with garlands of greenery? Pro Tip: Be specific in writing exactly what elements you love from each Pin.
Images by Gonzalez Lugo Photography
2. A color palette should start developing. You might notice that you have a lot of cloudy tones and muted neutrals or bold reds and velvet blues. Go with your gut on your favorite hues and shades!
Images by Autumn and Jendry Photography
3. We also love to see what type of floral arrangements inspire you. From whimsical wildflowers with long stems to timeless greenery with pops of lush roses. Pro tip: make a list of flowers you dislike. It helps to ensure that you love every aspect of your design.
Images by Stacy Paul Photography
4. Don’t forget to consider your overall theme and the specific elements that can be used to represent your vision. Check out these examples below:
- Secret Garden – with lush plant life and hanging chandeliers
- Japandi Style – with natural material and small flower-filled bud vases
- Music inspired – with a record guest book and live musician during cocktail hour
- Cottage Core – with pastel colors and lots of wildflowers
- Southern Rustic – with wooden elements and semi-naked cakes
- Bohemian – with a teepee arch and pampas grass
Images by Bonnie Newman Creative
Pro Tip: Check out our Tour Tuesday’s on our Instagram and Facebook stories over the next few weeks as we showcase 2022 design trends. Screenshot your favorite elements and add them to your inspiration board.
Now for your design meeting. Your designer is here to help piece all of your ideas together to help create a curated style. They are here to help combine elements so they harmonize and flow together seamlessly. You will play with textures, patterns, flowers and physically see your vision come to life. It’s one of the most exciting aspects of planning your big day!
Our wedding planning inspiration doesn’t end here, sign up for our newsletter and have all of our planning tips and inspiration blogs sent straight to your inbox! Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Tik Tok for more real wedding inspiration and planning tips. Ready to book your personal tour at our all-inclusive wedding venue? Call us today at 813.651.0934 or email our Wedding Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.