12 stunning bouquets we are obsessed with!
Wedding bouquets are known to make a statement. With a variety of hues, shapes, styles and blooms, you’ll be able to curate a bouquet that is unique to your wedding day style. Even in the midst of a pandemic, we witnessed our fresh florist, Alta Fleura, produce some seriously dreamy arrangements for our 2020 couples. So let’s take a look back at some of our favorites!
1.This year we have seen some of our favorite seasonal bouquets. This winter wonderland arrangement is filled with pinecones, white roses, dusty miller and blue thistle for a frosted look.
2. A wedding trend we have been utterly obsessed with – pampas grass! Bringing a boho, organic vibe to your bouquet this nostalgic grass (anyone remember this from the 70’s?) is definitely a favorite. A little goes a long way!
3. We can practically smell the salty air and hear the island music every time we get a glimpse of this brightly colored tropical bouquet. It’s dramatic, playful and elegant all at the same time!
4. Lush, unstructured bundles will catch the eyes of every guest. It’s hard to ignore textured greenery and large blooms. We are seeing more couples shift toward less compact and circular bouquets.
5. Here’s a secret for you… your bouquet can be any color you want. We love the mix of dusty pink, bold reds, various greenery and pops of blue blended together to create this artful bouquet that fit the bride’s exact vision.
6. For a classical and traditional look, think white roses. They pair well with just about every style of bouquet in any season. They are soft and romantic while also adding fullness to your arrangement. With over 150 species of roses, our favorite is the Playa Blanca!
7. Let’s talk about your bridesmaid bouquets, because those are just as important! You can choose to have them carry a smaller version of your bouquet. They can also carry a bundle of flowers that add a pop of color or just carry a single white rose. These arrangements will also be highly photographed, so make sure you take the time to think about what you want your leading ladies to carry down the aisle.
All of these stunning bouquets are included in our all-inclusive wedding packages. Each arrangement is artfully created by our fresh florist Alta Fleura.
Looking for more inspiration?
Contact us to take a tour of Cross Creek Ranch and begin planning your best day ever by calling us at 813.651.0934 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Check out our Pinterest Board for more inspiration on your wedding day design! Design, Decor, Floral & Planning by Cross Creek Ranch. All-Inclusive Carriage House Stable & French Country Inn