Celebrate your original wedding date in 8 different ways.
It’s ok to not be ok. This is a weird time. We understand that there are so many couples that had to cancel or postpone their wedding due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We are here to tell you that it is ok to be bummed about the situation but to also take advantage of the time that you do have together. Your original wedding date is still important and can still be celebrated! Keep reading for 8 different ways to celebrate your wedding while you are staying at home.
1.Order our favorite takeout. Not only is this a delicious first step to celebrating your wedding from home, but it also helps support local businesses. Most restaurants use a delivery service such as GrubHub and DoorDash so you don’t even have to pick it up!
2. Dress It Up! Before you sit down to your favorite meal, put on your favorite white dress and suit and tie. Every moment turns into a special occasion when you take the time to put on your best dress.
3. Pop A Bottle. Your dinner won’t be complete without your favorite bottle of something good. Whatever you both enjoy, open it up and celebrate!
4. FaceTime With Loved Ones. Even if you can’t be together in person there is still so much joy that comes from seeing the faces of your family and friends. Zoom and Skype are also really great video call services in case you don’t have FaceTime.
5. Cut A Cake. You can order your cake in the same flavor as your wedding cake and practice cutting it together. Why wait until your wedding day to satisfy those sugar cravings? If you are not a fan of cake, then order your favorite dessert!
6. Open Your Gifts. Most of your guests probably already purchased gifts for you off your registry. Take this time now to open each gift. Don’t forget to write the thank you cards!
7. Take A Selfie. Or prop your phone up. You took the time to get all dolled up, so strike a pose and take snapshots of your celebration.
8. Write A Thoughtful Letter To Each Other. You will one day soon get to recite your vows, but for now, why not right a thoughtful letter that can be cherished for years to come? Either share it with each other or wait to open the letters until your postponed dated!
All in all, we want you to know that Cross Creek Ranch is here for you. Remember, we are all in this together!
Featured Image by Sarah and Ben.