Our favorite wedding details for any style!
We are back with more wedding details that will instantly level up your big day! If you haven’t seen our part 1 must-have wedding details blog, check that out here. Throughout your planning process, you will be making some big decisions. A lot of focus might be on your dress, food, ceremony, and the like. So we understand why it is so easy to forget about the little things. That’s why we’ve rounded up 7 more of our favorite wedding day essentials that you don’t want to miss. This is part 2!
1.Simple decor accents such as gold geos, vintage typewriters, or wooden crates can make such a statement. Be mindful of your space and add these minimalistic details in places where they can complement your design.
2. Lighting is such a key detail. The simplest way to add a romantic glow and reach that perfect wedding ambiance is through candles. Light up any tablescape with votives, hurricane candles or long taper candles set in gold stands.
3. Chandeliers are the best way to level up your reception space. This visual effect will add dimension and help complete the overall look of your wedding style.
4. You will have SO many photos taken of you at your sweetheart table which is why it’s important to curate a design that fits your style but also looks amazing as a backdrop. From wooden and greenery walls to lush floral arrangements and hanging vines there are a plethora of options to leave you falling head over heels.
5. When your mapping out your tablescapes, don’t forget to display your delicious confection with decor that will reinforce your style. Whether you surround your drool-worthy desserts with greenery, florals or candles, it’s sure to impress your guests.
6. For the most part your friends and family have never been to your wedding venue so having a directional sign will help show them exactly where they need to go.
7. Leave your venue in style! Transportation is a huge part of your planning process. How will you arrive on property and how will you leave? Level up your grand exit with a vintage car or fun party bus!
Our wedding detail ideas don’t just end here, sign up for our newsletter and have all of our planning tips and inspiration blogs sent straight to your inbox! Keep your eye out for part 3 of this blog. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Tik Tok for more real wedding inspiration and planning tips. Ready to book your personal tour at our all-inclusive wedding venue? Call us today at 813.651.0934 or email our Wedding Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.