A few key points for those looking to have a smaller wedding.
Smaller weddings have taken over the event industry by storm. With the current state of the world, most couples are forced to decrease their guest count. While it may seem like your planning process has been turned upside down, there are still plenty of benefits to having an intimate wedding.
- One of the biggest pros to having a smaller wedding: it will decrease your wedding costs. With fewer guests, you can cut costs on food, beverage, reception decor, cake, etc. Who doesn’t love a little extra cash in their pocket?
2. With the amount of money you can save, you are able to splurge on something that means more to you. Whether it is creating a luxurious experience for only your closest few, putting more money towards your honeymoon or using the extra cash as a down payment on your house. In the end, you will be thankful that you had the opportunity to do more.
3. Having a smaller wedding will give you and your new spouse a chance to spend time with each and every one of your guests. Rather than your wedding feeling like a production, it will feel more like a celebration with your closest family and friends.
4. Your dream destination wedding in Florida is now doable. Choosing to travel to a new place or a place that is close to your heart, means that you are able to create a special and unique experience for your guests.
5. The intimacy of a smaller wedding allows you to slow down. Weddings are such a momentous occasion that happen so fast. To be able to feel more relaxed, soak everything in and truly be present for each moment is priceless.
Your wedding day is ultimately about the two of you, the vows you will take, the commitment to one another and the love you will share for the rest of your lives. Everything else will fall into place. If you are looking for a stress-free all-inclusive wedding experience, speak to our Wedding Specialist today by calling 813.651.0934 or email us at email@example.com.